ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Mango Digital linked with YouNet
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by the mar-tech ecosystem, especially the social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that not only stay long in people's minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Social Planning (Social Plan, Social Outreach Plan,...)
- Set social/influencer approach & direction, to create proposals that address the social plan (KOL plan, Community plan, Protocol, Social Content, etc.)
- Present and consulate internal or client for social plans.
- Community Management - Monitoring Social Platform (Facebook Fanpage, Instagram Business, Youtube, Tiktok): reply comments and inbox, maintain users’ interaction, collect and fill data contests/ minigames, deal with crisis…
- Social Analysis - Report Analysis: Fanpage Management Report, and Fanpage Tracking Report, Outreach Performance Analyst.
- Social Outreach & Third Party Management.
- Working directly with clients for KOL endorsement Plan and KOL Execution Plan.
- Oversee and directly prepare tracking and reporting for digital campaigns and send out to relevant parties.
- Responsible for campaign performance review presentations for client meetings.
- Training other below team members: Social Intern, Social Trainee.
- Other assigned tasks by Line Manager.
- At least 1 year experience in working in a digital agency in the same role.
- Proven ability in creating high-quality social & influencer strategy proposals.
- Deep understanding & strong working knowhow of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and Tiktok,...)
- Strong presentation and speaking skills ability both in Vietnamese and English.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering the best outstanding work.
- Hard working attitude and ability to work under pressure.
- Frequently use and be enthusiastic for social networks; quickly update hot topics or social trends on social media.
- Independent, determined, flexible, careful, diligent, detailed in work.
- Superior communication skills for internal and external communication.
- Attractive salary base and incentive; 13th month salary
- An unique growth opportunity;
- The ability to learn;
- Added value and appreciation – Flexibility;
- An interesting and challenging environment;
REPORT TO: Social Community Supervisor
PROMOTION: Senior Social Community Executive/Social Community Supevisor