YouNetSocial is a company dedicated to Social Network with a business office in the US and main production in Vietnam. Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprise to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
Currently, we are looking for one ReactJS Engineer. Join us to write your own success stories!
- You will work with a team to build web applications for our flagship social network platform. Your duty is developing React JS-based web applications for the base platform as well as customer’s customized requirements.
- You will get training about the company platform skeleton based on React JS to build high-performance and scalable web applications, contributing ideas for making the applications better and easier to use.
- You will participate in all stages in the product development process including analyzing business requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing, and deployment.
- You will work as the core React JS member of the team. You will collaborate with other team members to create successful deliveries, so you must be positive, hardworking and able to commit deadlines.
- You will position yourself to expand your skill-set and technology base in future projects.
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment.
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy.
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick.
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment.
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/IT-related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in working with React JS with proven products/projects.
- Have a good background in programming (e.g. OOP principles, design patterns, algorithm & data structure).
- Experienced in popular technology in React-ecosystem such as Redux, Redux-Saga, Reselect, Normalization, Hooks, HOC, Typescript, etc.
Nice to have:
- Experienced in Unit Testing with JS / ReactJS with Jest, Enzym.
- Experienced in Material-UI, Formik, React-testing-library, and Websocket is a big plus.
- Experienced in working with Git, Github, CI/CD is a plus.