YouNet Social is a company dedicated to Social Network with a business office in the US and main production in Vietnam. Our people include talented engineers and researchers who love to develop from small items to big Social Network.
We have been in emerging Social Network domain since 2008 with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ products. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks in the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprise to leverage social technologies in business to create more productivity with our YouNet Social Ecosystem.
Currently, we are looking for one Senior QC Engineer . Join us to write your own success stories!
- Plan, design and execute test plans, test cases and test scripts for Web Apps, APIs, Android Apps, iOS Apps
- Perform testing using various solutions (manual/automation), assess the results, document and provide feedback to the Development team
- Support Customer Support team to handle user questions and troubleshoot technical issues
- Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis, and tracing, full testing life cycle
- Establish and maintain the software quality assurance programs, processes, procedures, and controls to ensure compliance with regulations and established industry standards
- Act as a test lead/problem solver for key projects
- Coach other junior members
- Competitive salary and 13th-month salary payment
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software testing and software development
- 1+ year of experience in Automation Testing is a must
- Experience in Web/Mobile testing, API testing is a must
- Experience in performance/load testing is a must
- Experience in working on web/mobile standards and technologies including accessibility compliance is preferred
- Familiar with open-source automation testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, Appium, Postman, Thanos, Mocha, Jest, etc.) is preferred
- Strong systems thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously, and able to synthesize results effectively
- Good at English writing is required
- Team management experience is a plus.