YouNet Social is a member of YouNet Group - The leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Social is a dedicated Social Network Platform and Services with a business office in the US and a production house in Vietnam.
We have been in the emerging Social Network domain since 2008, with 1,000+ social projects completed, 500+ add-ons. Our social network extensions have been used by more than 10,000 social networks globally.
By owning phpFox, a leading software platform to build social networks and online communities, YouNet Social builds real-interactive communities to connect and engage people throughout the world.
Our mission is to empower enterprises and entrepreneurs to enable online communities in their businesses for higher business operation productivity.
We are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to deliver creative social networks worldwide. You can promote your value, experience, and knowledge in the software development field by managing full-cycle project development. Join us, together we make wonderful projects!
- Consult clients to build up niche social network
- Take part in pre-project activities such as estimation of project efforts, preparation of high-level project plan including a project timeline and resource requirements
- Manage project lifecycle, including requirement, design, technical construction, testing, documentation and implementation, QA
- Discuss with clients directly to update progress periodically and deal with projects issues
- Plan, coordinate, and communicate project plan, timeline and activities to project teams
- Monitor and track the progress of projects. Raise and find a solution to reduce any risk. Escalate issues at the right time
- Manage project delivery with high quality
- Manage customer’s expectations and consult clients to achieve their target in time and within budget constraints
- Organize and lead the team to implement multiple projects at the same time
PROMOTION: Senior Project Manager, Department Head
REPORT TO: Department Head
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary payment, performance bonus
- Annual Health-check to make sure you are always healthy
- Premium Health Care package so you don’t have to spend money when you are sick
- Young, Dynamic and Challenging working environment
- Company trip, Year-end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity, …
- Parking support
- Bachelor’s degree in Information of Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in project management
- Well understand the software development lifecycle
- Good experience in web and mobile development
- Be good interpersonal, planning, organization, and self-management skills
- Be patient and clever in communication
- Good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Familiar with Social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Twitter
- Knowledge of any social network platform is a plus