ABOUT MANGO DIGITAL LINKED WITH YOUNET
From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people‘s minds but also boost business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Hard skills: Design (60%)
- Create new ideas and concepts; from raw ideas to layout execution.
- Build suitable art direction.
- Build main assets: videos, key visuals…
- Adaptable to many brands at the same time. Make sure to follow the brand guidelines but still have enough variety.
- Design Digital content for Facebook Fanpage, Tiktok, Youtube, Zalo, Instagram, and other social media channels. Design digital assets such as Banners, Website & Landing pages.
- Having illustration skills and making videos is a plus.
Soft skills: Management (40%)
- Well collaborate with the internal team (Designer and Copywriter) to execute the creative implementation for digital projects.
- Sell team’s idea with rationales.
- Manage multiple projects and keep deadlines.
Promotion: Art Director
Report to: Senior Art Director/Digital Creative Lead
- Competitive salary, 13th month salary, annual bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance
- 12 days of annual leave & 5 days of sick leave
- Performance appraisals and promotion every year
- Standard health check
- Company trip, Year end party, Team building
- Occasion-based offerings: Birthday, wedding, maternity,…
- Parking support
- Equipment for work (PC / laptop)
- Free in-house entertainment facilities: foosball, book tree, coffee and snack
- ≥ 3 years of experience in art design and working in an advertising/ digital agency is a plus.
- Passionate in creating new ideas and communication.
- Have high standards of quality artwork.
- Good teamwork spirit and high sense of responsibility
- Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects.
- Good in animation skill, video editing is a must.
- Can-do attitude and open-minded.