YouNet Media is a member of YouNet Group - the leading SocialTech Group creating value for enterprises by applying Social Technologies in a variety of business areas including sales, marketing, and operations.
YouNet Media is the leading Social Media Analytics Platform and Services company owing the No1. Social Suite in market: Social Listening, Social Influencer and Social Trends products.
We are looking for 02 Senior Backend Engineers who will join our team to make the great products to market.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop a platform which collects billions of data from social channels every month
- Participate to all phases in product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment
- Work with BA and Technical Lead for Social Listening product development
- Coach junior developers in technology and quality control
BENEFITS: Basic salary, 13th salary, performance bonus
REPORT TO: Technical Manager
- Can be promoted to Principal Developer, Technical Architect (Technical roadmap).
- Can be promoted to Project Manager, Product Manager (Management roadmap).
- 5+ years experience working with backend services, 3+ years of experience developing in NodeJS and relevant frameworks.
- Experience with crawling a big amount of data from multiple sources like Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, online news articles.
- Strong OOP and coding principles, good knowledge about design patterns and architectural patterns
- Excellent experience in designing and implementing database systems with integrity, scalability, performance, reliability, security in mind.
- Experience with full-text search engines, such as Solr or ElasticSearch is a plus.
- Experience using message queues such as RabbitMQ, Kafka.
- Experience with using Redis.
- Strong experiences working with MySQL / NonSQL.
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment.
- Applicants must hold a university degree in computer science, information and communications technology or software engineering with an excellent, very good or good rank.
- Applicants must be good in English, specifically in writing and reading skills.
- Previous experience with project management and/or supervisor-type jobs (team leaders, technical assistants, etc.) is an advantage.
- Previous experience in development tools such as Jira, Wiki, etc. is an advantage.
Development method: Scrum, Agile